We are proud to partner with World Vision for all of our projects in Africa. As one of the largest Christian humanitarian organizations in the world, they have the infrastructure, experience, and relationships needed to bring about lasting change:
- Applying 65 years of field work in transforming lives
- Working in over 1,600 program areas in nearly 100 countries – including the U.S.
- 46,000 staff worldwide, 95% of them working in their home regions
- Integrated model that addresses the many causes of extreme poverty
- Tailored approach that is community-based and community-owned.
“As a partner of the United Nations, in many countries, World Vision has worked tirelessly to save lives and bring hope through development assistance and emergency relief.” — Ban Ki-moon, Secretary-General, United Nations
our corporate partners